1. Sharks have a week dedicated to Chuck Norris.Feel free to leave more "facts" in the comments of this blog or on our Facebook Page. And we're looking for suggestions on our next Top 10 lists, so feel free to make them.
2. Sharks are apex predators only because Chuck Norris doesn’t hunt sharks.
3. Most fish in the sea evolved in response to predation from sharks. Sharks evolved in response to Chuck Norris.
4. There are over 400 species of shark because Chuck Norris wants it that way.
5. It took 400 million years for sharks to develop 7 senses. Chuck Norris gave sharks a well-developed sense of fear the first time he went swimming.
6. When sharks encounter Chuck Norris they are taught to remain calm and slowly swim away.
7. Chuck Norris was originally cast as the lead in Jaws, but producers wanted the film to be longer than 2 minutes.
8. Chuck Norris’ beard is revered in many indigenous shark cultures.
9. Sharks are most active at dusk because that is when Chuck Norris calls his mother.
10. Sharks can smell one drop of Chuck Norris from a mile away, but by then it is often too late.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Top 10 Chuck Norris Shark Facts
Posted by Shark Defenders
In an attempt to generate broader interest in sharks, Shark Defenders is going to create a series of Top 10 Lists for Sharks. These lists will be informative and well-researched and will hopefully bring more people into our cause. Our first Top 10 List, however, is nothing of the sort. Inspired by the world famous Chuck Norris Facts, here are the Top 10 Chuck Norris Shark Facts, in no particular order: